5.2.1-RELEASE and Omnibook 800CT

Michael Cheselka ryoohki at ryoohki.org
Sat Mar 6 22:51:05 PST 2004

Anyone have this working?
I installed using a Thinkpad 770Z and moving the HD to the
Omnibook 800CT but then it doens't recognise the HD.
The error is that it can't identify the ATA drive.
Here is a quote from another FreeBSD user I found via
Google:

http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/htdig/freebsd-mobile/2003-May/000731.html

Thanks.
Mike