D-Link DWL-650 Wireless PC Card RevP

paul at rettersen.de paul at rettersen.de
Tue Jul 6 23:15:41 PDT 2004

Hi,

i have a problem with my D-Link DWL-650 RevP PC Card on my 5.x-current. After putting the in i have the following message on my monitor:

wi0: <D-Link DWL-650 Wireless PC Card RevP> at port 0x400 -0x407f irq 11 function 0 config 1 on pccard0
wi0: [GIANT-LOCKED]
wi0: wi_cmd: busy bit won´t clear.
:init failed
device_attach: wi0 attach returned 6

According to the hardware_list - the current version supports this card - where could be the problem?

I tried NDIS as well, but after "kldload ndis.ko" and "kldload if_ndis.ko" I have the same message as above and no "ndis0"-interfaces in addition.

Anyone any idea?
Thanks in advance
-paul