Acer Aspire 1605LC

TooManySecrets toomany at toomany.net
Wed Apr 21 07:14:30 PDT 2004

Hi.

First, I will apologize about my bad english... sorry.

Well, I've got an Acer Aspire 1605LC. All work fine (I think...), but
the network interface (a RealTek 8139) don't work. Is recognize like a
"firewire over ethernet", or a "fwe", and don't work.

Under windows work fine like a RealTek 8139.
Anybody know any incompatibility about that laptop (especially in
network card detail)???

My system is a FreeBSD 5.2.1 "fresh-install".

Thank you very much.

--
Have a nice day  ;-)               "@'/ ,. \'@"