Powering off a USB port

Harold Chu harold.chu at lochard.com
Wed Apr 14 22:33:04 PDT 2004

Hi Alexander,

I found a posting that you made in August 2003:

<http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-mobile/2003-August/001667.html>

You were asking if it was possible to turn off the power to a USB port.  I
have the same question and am wondering if you found a solution?

I will be most greatful if you answered.  Thanks.

--
Harold Chu
Lochard Limited