What do you think of the new 3COM cards with X-Jack ?

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Sun Sep 14 14:40:47 PDT 2003

In message: <20030914094841.GB11283 at titan.klemm.apsfilter.org>
            Andreas Klemm <andreas at freebsd.org> writes:
: 2) My 16 Bit Xircom card doesn't run anymore under -current...
:    Its a Xircom Realport Ethernet 10/100 + Modem 56 aka REM-56G-100.
:    Has perhaps the xe driver got the same performance enhancements that
:    broke the xl driver ??
:    What do you think do I need to do, to get it working again
:    under -current ?

Bummer.  xl has nothing at all to do with xe.  I've just upgraded the
pccard bridge code to be more pedantically correct for attribute
reading, which helps some xircom cards.  Scott Mitchel (?) has a pr
with better patches for current that I need to integrate into the
tree.

Warner