What do you think of the new 3COM cards with X-Jack ?

Bruce M Simpson bms at spc.org
Sat Sep 13 08:30:03 PDT 2003

On Sat, Sep 13, 2003 at 09:24:02AM -0600, M. Warner Losh wrote:
> In message: <20030913071847.GA10778 at titan.klemm.apsfilter.org>
>             Andreas Klemm <andreas at freebsd.org> writes:
> : somebody mentioned a "sio" patch from you which was required
> : to get his PCMCIA card to work via newbus.
> : Where are these patches available ?
> : Do you think these patches could help me ?
> : When do you think you'll committ them to -current ?

I think he's talking about the patch you gave me a few months ago to
enable sio(4) to be loaded as a module and attach to multiple NEWBUS
bus drivers without having them to be statically compiled when the
monolithic kernel image is built.

This was biting me with modem cards.  AFAIK, you committed it.

BMS