Touch pad on Compaq Evo N1015v [5.1-RELEASE]

Belan, Nicolas Nicolas.Belan at eads-telecom.com
Wed Sep 10 01:16:56 PDT 2003

I have not a compaq ... only a little Gericom ...

To make touchpad work (PS/2 port)
I disabled moused (not a fan of it anyway ...)
and I installed a port named tpconfig (was originaly developped for linux)
and I launched it at boot time.
works fine. there is a PR about it, but i cannot remember the id ...