No subject

masta masta at wifibsd.org
Sun Oct 19 02:05:13 PDT 2003

You can get a proxim pci card, and remove the mini-pci atheros card from it.
In other words, the Proxim pci Atheros cards is really a mini-pci card
ontop of a regular pci card. If that makes no logic, look at the pictures:

http://wireless.yazzy.org/gear/soekris5.php

If you remove that square metal enclosure, you will see a mini-pci card
like this:

http://wireless.yazzy.org/gear/soekris2.php

Cheers,
-masta