SpeedStream 1021 (still not) working ...

richard childers / kg6hac fscked at pacbell.net
Sat Oct 11 06:41:48 PDT 2003

So, basically, you upgraded your entire operating system because it was
easier than reading the manual and editing two or three lines into a
text file?

This is not the way to learn ...

-- richard

PS: You didn't upgrade your kernel, you upgraded your entire operating
system and all executables, unless I miss the mark. Just for accuracy's
sake ...