RTL8180

Aladar Luke aladar98 at freemail.hu
Tue Oct 7 02:35:25 PDT 2003

Dear Tony,

I would like to write my own driver to RTL8180 chip based 802.11b
card. It is an embedded desing, so I can not use any other driver.
However I haven't find the datasheet for this chip. You mentioned
you have it. Is it possible to send it over email?
If yes please be so kind to do that.

Thanks in advance
Aladar