Updated xe driver

Scott Mitchell scott+freebsd at fishballoon.org
Sun Oct 5 04:14:34 PDT 2003

On Sat, Oct 04, 2003 at 02:01:29PM -1000, Randal Masutani wrote:
> Any chance of back porting your driver to 4-stable ?  I would be realy
> helpful for my laptops with Xircom CE3 cards in them.
>
> Aloha,
> Randal

I do plan to backport it, although I'd like to get it committed to -current
and hopefully a bit more widely tested before I do that.  I do appreciate
that most users of the driver are probably still running 4.x, so I will
try to get this done while there's still a 4-stable branch to port to :-)

	Scott