Cisco Aironet 350 and FreeBSD 5.1-Release

Carter, Mr. James A. carterj at spawar.navy.mil
Fri Oct 3 18:02:53 PDT 2003

Hello All:

I am trying to install an Aironet 350 using 5.1 RELEASE on a Dell Inspiron
2500. I have searched the message archives and found a number of issues and
suggestions, but none of which have allowed me to use this card.

When the card is inserted, I get a message similar to the following:
"PC Card has no functions!"

As suggested in previous posts, I have downgraded the firmware on the card
to version 4.25.23. Can someone with this card working (or with any
knowledge how to to make it work) please post their kernel configuration and
device.hints?

Thanks in advance!
James