Toshiba P20-S303

Florian Hoenig hoenig at liwest.at
Wed Oct 1 01:37:02 PDT 2003

Hey! I'd like to report this problem too, which apperantly some other models
seem to have to, when trying to boot any of the kernels that are included on
the install CDs (tried everything from 4.5 and above).

pci2: <network, ethernet> at device 2.0 (no drive attached)
cbb0: <ToPIC100 PCI-CardBus Bridge> at device 4.0 on pci2
pcib2: device cbb0 requested decoded memory range 0x2000000-0xc20fffff

It freezes here. In the other posting there was the hint to change the pnp
option in the bios.
The p20-s303 doesnt have that option. I cant hardly change anything lowlevel
in the bios.
Any other workaround? Maybe build a install disk with a kernel that doesn't
include pccard?

Thanks and kind regards,

Florian Hoenig