ati rage & s video

David Wolfskill david at catwhisker.org
Mon May 19 09:22:11 PDT 2003

>Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 12:06:39 -0400 (EDT)
>From: Mike Sturdee <sturdee at mikesweb.com>
>Subject: Re: ati rage & s video

>Is that while in X?

Yes.

>Hooking the S-video to composite adapter and trying Fn+F7 didn't
>do anything for me..

For me, the Fn+F7 chord blanks out the laptop screen & causes a
version of the image to show up on the TV.  (Since my laptop screen is
1400x1050, the TV image is typically a "window" on a larger display.

Perhaps a BIOS difference?

Peace,
david
David H. Wolfskill				david at catwhisker.org
Based on what I have seen to date, the use of Microsoft products is not
consistent with reliability.  I recommend FreeBSD for reliable systems.