CompactFlash Bluetooth

Maksim Yevmenkin m_evmenkin at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 24 11:27:39 PDT 2003

Alexander,

> Am I correct in my assumption that one cannot employ this dongle via
> USB CompactFlash card reader? Is there something in the card reader
> that limits it's functionality to storage devices?

i do not think it will work in USB CompactFlash reader.

> Has anybody used this beast with a PC-Card CompactFlash adapter?

well, there are CompactFlash to PC-Card adapters, for example

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00000J3SA/104-5587501-1337554?vi=customer-reviews

but even if you buy such adapter then you will need drivers for your
Bluetooth CompactFlash card. i need to know more about the card before
i can give you an answer. model? manufacturer? does it work on windows?

thanks,
max