Wierd X issue.

Jamie Bowden ragnar at sysabend.org
Thu Aug 14 05:38:41 PDT 2003

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003, Mark Santcroos wrote:

> And you don't have a /dev/kbd0, right?

Correct.  There is no /dev/kbd0.

8:36am ghast  /dev %runas mknod kbd0 c 112 0
mknod: kbd0: No such file or directory

8:36am ghast  /dev %ls
acd0            cuaa0           fw3             nvidiactl       ttyp1
acpi            cuaia0          fwmem0          pci             ttyp2
ad0             cuala0          geom.ctl        psm0            ttyp3
ad0s1           devctl          io              ptyp0           ttyp4
ad0s2           devstat         klog            ptyp1           ttyv0
ad0s2a          dsp0.0          kmem            ptyp2           ttyv1
ad0s2b          dsp0.1          log             ptyp3           ttyv2
ad0s2c          dsp0.2          lpt0            ptyp4           ttyv3
ad0s3           dsp0.3          lpt0.ctl        random          ttyv4
agpgart         dsp0.4          mem             sequencer       ttyv5
apm             dspW0.0         mixer0          sequencer0      ttyv6
ata             dspW0.1         music           sndstat         ttyv7
audio0.0        dspW0.2         music0          speaker         ums0
audio0.1        dspW0.3         net             stderr          urandom
audio0.2        dspW0.4         net1            stdin           usb
audio0.3        dspr0.0         net2            stdout          usb0
audio0.4        fd              net3            sysmouse        xpt0
bpsm0           fd0             net4            ttyd0           zero
console         fw0             network         ttyid0
consolectl      fw1             null            ttyld0
ctty            fw2             nvidia0         ttyp0

Jamie Bowden

--
"It was half way to Rivendell when the drugs began to take hold"
Hunter S Tolkien "Fear and Loathing in Barad Dur"