battery life on presario 720

Mark Santcroos marks at ripe.net
Thu Aug 7 13:56:12 PDT 2003

On Fri, Aug 08, 2003 at 05:22:25AM +1000, Rudolph Pereira wrote:
> > Ok, can you set hw.acpi.cpu.economy_speed=1, and measure the battery time
> > again?
> I got ~2:20 uptime with this. Slightly better, but it could
> have been because the machine was completely idle.

Ok, I'm out of options at this time. It is clearly a lot less than Linux
and Windows at this time.

I don't have experience in this area of ACPI so won't be able to help you.

Mark

--
Mark Santcroos                    RIPE Network Coordination Centre
http://www.ripe.net/home/mark/    New Projects Group/TTM