Vaio 505GL PC-CARD (pccardd) problmes

Chris Collins collins at collins-ca.com
Mon Aug 4 10:48:59 PDT 2003

Hello

I was wondering if anybody has attempted to run FSD 5.1 on a Sony Vaio 505GL and was able to

successfully get the PCMCIA slot to work?

I am running into a error that message that I am sure some of you have seen before but none of
the solutions in the mailing archive seem to be working for me.

The error message that I am getting when I try and run pccardd is...

Aug 4 13:56:16  vaio kernel: Aug 4 13:56:16 vaio pccardd[50852]: fatal error no PC-CARD
slots

If anybody can help and needs more information about my current config/setup please dont
hesitate to respond.

thanks
Chris