The Intel 2011B Pro Wireless PCMCIA

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Thu Apr 24 18:48:32 PDT 2003

In message: <20030424144302.61673632.ek at rootbsd.org>
            "Christian C.Ekstam" <ek at rootbsd.org> writes:
: Are there any plans on implementing support for the Intel 2011B
: wireless pcmcia-card into freebsd? I know it's a hard case, because
: the lack of a built-in firmware, but a driver excists for linux, so I
: guess that it's not impossible.

Older Intel cards use the Symbol chipset and are supported.  Newer
ones use a different chipset.  Since I hve none of these, nor any
information on how to write a driver for them, and I'm somewhat
swamped at the moment, chances are good it will be when someone writes
a driver for it...

Warner