Toshiba laptops

Richard Arends richard at unixguru.nl
Thu Apr 24 15:32:23 PDT 2003

On Wed, 23 Apr 2003, Wesley Morgan wrote:

> Hi -- this is great! This should be a port! To build on -current with gcc
> 3.2, I had to change the throw(runtime_error) calls to
> throw(std::runtime_error) and add an include for <ctype.h> to
> tosh_bios.cpp.
>
> It works fine on my satellite pro 6000.

Ran it on my Satellite Pro 4600, works perfect. (5.0 CURRENT)

Regards,

Richard.

----
Paul Vixie in an interview with Sendmail.net:

Now that the Internet has the full spectrum of humanity as users,
the technology is showing its weakness: it was designed to be
used by friendly, smart people. Spammers, as an example of a class,
are neither friendly nor smart.