Linksys WPC11 freezes laptop

Cliff L. Biffle cbiffle at safety.net
Mon Apr 21 16:54:29 PDT 2003

On Monday 21 April 2003 04:23 am, Kai Haberzettl wrote:
> Yep. Looks like you're right. I used IRQ 3, which is normally occupied
> by the regular NIC and it works. Thanks!
>
> Strangely enough, I can't seem to get any other IRQ to work. I tried
> 9,10,11,15. None worked. Is there a way to check which IRQs are free?

You say you're running 4.8?

On my Satellite 220CDS, the PCI interrupt steering shtuff worked just peachy.
With the docking station in place I've run four cards without issue (three
NICs and a SCSI controller).

Is this really a 220 you've got?  Or have you changed anything in the pccard
config?

-Cliff L. Biffle