Palm m130: Sync problem.

Pav Lucistnik pav at oook.cz
Sat Apr 12 04:17:38 PDT 2003

V so, 12. 04. 2003 v 13.10, Artur Meski napsal:

> Thanks for response...
>
> Pav Lucistnik <pav at oook.cz> writes:
>
> > I think uvisor(4) need some serious work.
>
> :(
>
> > I solved this by purchasing Bluetooth USB dongle and I'm sending files
> > from/to Palm to PC over Bluetooth, and doing backups to memory card.
>
> I'm afraid, I can't afford it.  Do you think, that using generic usb
> driver + coldsync can be a solution for that problem?

I tried this extensively some half year ago, without much success..
Coldsync was unable to talk m1xx handhelds over USB at that time (I
think they use slightly modified Hotsync protocol). Things could change
over time, so give it a spin. Also be warned that version of Coldsync in
ports is really ancient, you should get latest development release, or
work with CVS code.

--
Pav Lucistnik <pav at oook.cz>
Jestlize je olivovy olej vyrabeny z oliv a repkovy z repky, z ceho je pak