cooperation

Marcin Tomziński export at vascofilters.eu
Thu Feb 11 10:54:36 UTC 2016

Are you looking for a new automotive parts brand to be different from your competitors?
Do you want to be a direct importer?
Are you looking for high quality products at fair and individual quotation?
Fed up with late deliveries and low availability from the stock?
Do you want to join young and effective organisation?
Do you need fast orders handling and flexibility in market approach?
 We have a great proposal for your business!

 Our products range consists of more than 1500 references under 4 brands

-         VASCO FILTERS (oil, fuel air and cabin filters)

-         FLUXAR FILTERS (red line)

-         PEXA WIPERS (universal and dedicated sets of wipers)

-         BREYKO (brake pads)

We are expanding our business in your country and looking for direct importers.

Join our Team!  More info on web page: www.vascofilters.com or facebook

If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us, we speak English, French and Spanish.

Marketing and Operations Manager

Olaf Tomziński

If you do not wish to receive further information.