[Differential] [Requested Changes To] D5182: Introduce INTRNG support for MIPS

kan (Alexander Kabaev) phabric-noreply at FreeBSD.org
Thu Feb 4 15:59:17 UTC 2016

kan requested changes to this revision.
kan added a comment.

  I do not see mips_pic.c in this patch, which is supposed to the the generic MIPS32 intr controller and is the place where cpu_establish_hard_intr for INTRNG is implemented. If you do not need rest of the mips_pic.c, consider moving these into an independent implementation file (mips/mips/intr.c?). You will need to export the root PIC pointer from MI intr code for that and that is the reason why I kept function in the file that implements root PIC on my SOC.

INLINE COMMENTS
  sys/mips/include/intr.h:95 Because unifying .h files as declared as TODO by adrian and he is still on the hook to do it some day, I hope.
  sys/mips/mips/nexus.c:424 This bit is unrelated to INTRNG really, is it not? We should be able to avoid dragging it into -current only to be replaced later by fdtbus_bs_tag removal patch.
  sys/mips/mips/nexus.c:454 Same here.
  sys/mips/mips/nexus.c:605 This bit is also not an INTRNG piece, but rather a separate change than has an implication of enabling bus passes on the whole MIPS platform and as such probably deserves a separate commit.

REPOSITORY
  rS FreeBSD src repository

REVISION DETAIL
  https://reviews.freebsd.org/D5182