Kernel config for TPLink TL WDR3600

Piotr Kubaj pkubaj at riseup.net
Wed Oct 7 07:57:50 UTC 2015

@eugen
You could just copy//WDR3600's kernel config to sys/misc/conf in
stable/10. It's quite possible that it will work.

@adrian
Are there any advantages to running head instead of stable/10 or even
releng/10.2 on mips? I admit that I'm one of those that run releng/10.2
on my 1043nd (1.x) and I'm quite happy with it. AFAIK FreeBSD/mips is
mainly one-man effort (that is, mainly yours) and lately you're busy
with iwm (AFAIK, correct me if I'm wrong), so head should be quite
similar to stable/10 (on mips), but stable/10 should be more stable (I
don't mean mips-specific bugs, but general bugs that affect every
architecture and are introduced by someone else). Correct me if I'm wrong :)