insmntque: non-locked vp

Eugene Grosbein eugen at grosbein.net
Thu Nov 19 19:45:50 UTC 2015

On 20.11.2015 02:04, Adrian Chadd wrote:
> ... I don't think this is explicitly a mips32 problem. You should file
> a bug; it sounds like you've hit a bona fide bug.

I have no other HEAD-running system, not i386 nor amd64 to check this against.
It does not reproduce using my 10.2-STABLE/amd64 build box that I use to build HEAD/mips.

> Hm, what's poudriere use for doing mounts? It's all nullfs, right?

I do not use poudriere, so I do not know. And I've done mistake describing the problem:
in face, I'm trying to use unionfs, not mount_nullfs. I do not even have NULLFS in my kernel.