is pkgng=no valid?

Nathan Dorfman na at rtfm.net
Tue Nov 18 21:57:51 UTC 2014

On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 4:33 PM, Jungle Boogie <jungleboogie0 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Well the problem I have is that any application I attempt to install from
> ports, like vim-lite, tmux, etc, all fail after several hours of trying.
>
> Can you share your /etc/make.conf? I doubt it will make a difference on my
> build, though.

I haven't tried the specific ports you mention, but I have successfully
built some other ports on my EdgeRouter Lite running FreeBSD/mips. (They
also depend on pkgng, like all ports, and that built/installed just fine.)
I didn't touch make.conf. The only difference I can think of immediately is
that I'm running 10-stable and you're on 11-current.