TP-Link 1043ND - its tme :)

Luiz Otavio O Souza lists.br at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 16:45:19 UTC 2013

On 30 August 2013 10:35, Nenhum_de_Nos <matheus at eternamente.info> wrote:

> my unit is still using TP-Link software, as I never got to create an image
> small enough. What is
> the worst that could happen ? Can I void it forever ?

If you write the image using the web ui (if the image is correct enough to
be written by web ui) the worst thing that can happen is that it may not
boot. But as we don't touch the uboot it is always possible to netboot the
router or copy (tftp) a new image to flash (using the console/serial
access).

> any schedule to it being ok to test ? (if it won't ruin it forever, I can
> test)

Not sure, i'm going for a fast trip in the next days so this may take a
while (a week or so).

> can I apply this patch to any svn rev ?

Yes, it is just the revision i've created the diff from.

Luiz