Root filesystems for Cavium evaluation board

Andrew Duane aduane at juniper.net
Tue Apr 3 16:44:56 UTC 2012

It has a CF, and I have a couple of 1GB cards. How do you partition them to have the FAT boot image for U-Boot in one place, and the UFS filesystem in another partition? Or do you just use FAT, or just UFS, or.......?

There are probably many ways to do this, just wondering how people manage it. Windows utilities for partitioning/slicing disks are a mystery to me.

Andrew Duane
Juniper Networks
+1 978-589-0551 (o)
+1 603-770-7088 (m)