Merging 64 bit changes to -HEAD

Jayachandran C. c.jayachandran at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 13:22:26 UTC 2010

On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 6:24 PM, Luiz Otavio O Souza <lists.br at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 2, 2010, at 8:27 AM, Jayachandran C. wrote:

>>> JC,
>>>
>>> This patch boots without any problem, thank you !
>>
>> At last! :) Thanks for testing.  Will get it approved, will check-in
>> later today, hopefully.
>>
>> JC.
>
> JC,
>
> Probably too early to talk...
>
> The buildworld is crashing with this backtrace: http://pastebin.com/1M9h1B1v
>
> The function at 8033ba14 is vm_pageout().
>
> Let me try a little bit with older kernels just to make sure.

Is this happening with -HEAD? If it was working before r209243, can
you update to r209243 apply the last patch I sent and see if the issue
is caused by the tlb.c changes.

But from the panic, it looks likely that this is caused by a later
change.  Sorry for the trouble, if the tlb.c changes caused this too,
I will revert it until I have a way of testing on AR71xx boards too.

Thanks
JC.