SMP support for XLR processors.

Randall Stewart rrs at lakerest.net
Mon Apr 19 13:13:32 UTC 2010

JC I will give it a whirl..

There are other issues though...

I tried with only 16 processors and a LOT of erratic things occur.

I will apply your patch and then I am going to start
working on being able to bring up only 1 thread on each
core...

I think some of the problems I am seeing are coming from threads
getting a bit cross with each other.. but I can't prove that
unless I can set the mask up

0x11111111

and right now when I try that we panic :-)