LibH or Anaconda ??

Gao Long urgaolong at yahoo.com
Thu May 27 07:33:07 PDT 2004

David Johnson <david at usermode.org> wrote:
Except that there is absolutely no reason to use RPM! We already have
our own package format that does everything RPM does and more. And
without several of the disadvantages.

Converting Anaconda's Perl scripts to use the pkg tools instead of rpm
should be a rather trivial. The major problems are elsewhere.

--
David Johnson

Well , the anaconda is not a set of scripts of Perl , but Python , they look alike , but are different.

So , if the package format has already been decided and coded into anaconda , what else is so important ?