tvision broken on 5.x

Tilman Linneweh tilman at arved.de
Sat Aug 16 03:06:38 PDT 2003

* Kris Kennaway [Sa, 16 Aug 2003 at 11:11 GMT]:

> I started fixing the tvision port (seems to need #include <cassert> on
> a few files), but then I discovered that patch-max includes 52
> patches.  These should probably be split up into individual patch
> files, per the Porter's Handbook.  How do you want to approach this?

Since the patchset got quite large, the original plan was to fork tvision
( new project: http://sourceforge.net/projects/stl-tvision/ ).
But I have no idea how far Max Okumoto got with this.  Max?

If it is usable I can try to make stl-tvision CVS compilable with new gcc and
update the port.

regards
tilman