Support of Openjdk on FreeBSD 8.4

Ronald Klop ronald-lists at klop.ws
Tue Mar 9 15:42:07 UTC 2021

Hi,

What do you mean by "supported"?

FreeBSD 8.4 is unsupported, so nobody works on that.
The current ports tree is unsupported on FreeBSD 8.4 so no guarantees that anything builds.
If you succeed in building the openjdk11 port on 8.4 that is fine. If it does not build you are pretty much on your own in terms of support.

But you might find somebody helpfull on the mailinglist of course.

Regards,
Ronald.