CFT java/eclipse port 4.11

Jonathan Chen jonc at chen.org.nz
Mon Mar 25 08:00:35 UTC 2019

On Mon, 25 Mar 2019 at 18:26, Michael Zhilin <mizhka at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Jonathan,
>
> Got it works after 5 hours of debugging and googling. Issue was lack of version of stat symbol in eclipse_1900.so. Solution (i'm not sure it's appropriate) is to add "-lc" as argument for LD command in make_*.mak (https://github.com/daemonblade/freebsd-eclipse/blob/master/java-eclipse/files/patch-rt.equinox.framework#L391). My version is FreeBSD 13-CURRENT with ino64, so "stat" from eclipse_xxx.so tried to call compat11.stat, when "stat" from binary made correct call.

Thank you for locating the source of the issue. I spent a few hours
trying to work out what was happening, and just couldn't understand
what I was seeing in the debugger. I've committed the fix onto the
project, and the updated port can be found at:
  http://pkgs.chen.org.nz/ports/java-eclipse.1.txz

Thanks again!
--
Jonathan Chen <jonc at chen.org.nz>