JDK 11 now ported to i_386

Klaus Küchemann maciphone3 at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 17 15:24:52 UTC 2019

Hi,

we are ready for i_386 :
Since I had to modify some c ++ and source files to compile directly from the makefile in freebsd-ports-tree, you can see the diffs here:

https://github.com/klaus4/openjdk-jdk11u/tree/bsd-port
If you want, I will send you a pull request.

The precompiled, fully functional version (also fully functional as bootstrap for i386) can be downloaded here:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/openjdk-jdk11u/files/opendk11_freebsd_i386.tar.gz/download

I'll pack this later with the modified Makefile for the ports-tree and the sources, so you get an executable build environment as well, so I'll share that with you.

Have fun !

Best Regards
Klaus Küchemann , Wuppertal, Germany

—
root at freebsd:~ # uname -a
FreeBSD freebsd 12.0-RELEASE FreeBSD 12.0-RELEASE r341666 GENERIC  i386
root at freebsd:~ # java -version
openjdk version "11.0.2" 2019-01-15
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 11.0.2+9-1)
OpenJDK Server VM (build 11.0.2+9-1, mixed mode)