64bit java/linux-oracle-jdk18 crashed on my machine, 32bit is ok

Palle Girgensohn girgen at FreeBSD.org
Sat Mar 10 12:14:19 UTC 2018

Hello,

Can you please supply more information about your installation

pkg info

freebsd-version -ku

df

are a good start. How did you set up linux emulation?

Thanks
Palle