help fix javax.media.opengl.GLException: Error making context current

Ronald Klop ronald-lists at klop.ws
Sun May 15 11:55:08 UTC 2016

Hi,

A little googling on 'javax.media.opengl.GLException: Error making context
current' gives a lot of pages about the same error people are having
(mainly on Linux).
It looks like it depends a lot on versions of
OS/drivers/libraries/graphics card, etc.
And also about how robust programs are programmed related to small
differences in threading+opengl of the OS/java implementation.

So it is quite a hard question to answer AFAIK except when somebody has
seen exact your problem in the past and solved it.

Ronald.