injection molds for plastic industry

Adrian_Dewar Adrian_Dewar at manufacturermold.com
Fri Jul 15 22:44:43 UTC 2016

Dear java,
I hope you are well.

I am very honored to write to you, hope you can take a few minute to reading this email from me--Cairne, from United Mould.

United Mould has over ten years’ experiences in molds for plastic parts of automobiles, home appliances, office machines, precision electronics, medical instruments etc.
United Mould is a professional mould maker which is engaged in plastic injection mold and die casting mold making over 16 years . With advanced in-house machines and professional workers ,
We usually exported our molds to Europe, America, Asia and other regions. High quality, reasonable price ,
and on time delivery has earned us a good reputation in our customers.

we can give your good solutions as followings:
 1.Injection mold
 2.Plastic molding
 3.Over-molding
 4.Die-casting
 5.Zinc, Aluminum and magnesium products solutions

Our philosophy is to work with our customers in a collaborative way to ensure high quality products and low costs. If you have any project that we can assist you, please send us for quotation.<br /> We will send you quotation with best price and shortest lead time within 24 hours.

A prompt reply would greatly oblige us.
Best regards!

Cairne Lu
China United Mould Limited.
1F.,No.589-1 Jinbi Road, Longgang, Shenzhen, China.
Email: cairnelu at hotmail.com
TEL: +86 755 2841 9935
FAX: +86 755 2841 9938

Plastic moulds  |  Injection moulding   |  pressure casting  |  Design & Development  |  Rapid Prototyping  |  OEM Components