App Proposal

Jonb jonborids at outlook.com
Sat Aug 1 01:01:20 UTC 2015

Hi Sir/Madam,
We are an Indian based Mobile app Development firm with over 11 years
of experience.
We can design and develop Mobile app to help you deliver more value to
customers in your specific industry.
We are focused in three mobile application Platforms:

•           IPhone / iPad application development
•           Android application development
•           Windows Mobile (WM) application development

If you are interested in our service, please revert with your contact
details or Skype Id for further communication.

I am looking forward to hear from you soon. Thanks in advance for your
consideration.

Warm Regards,

Jonb
Business Coordinator