Jenkins and PAM problem with JNA 4.1

Anthony Williams anthony at ury.york.ac.uk
Sun Sep 7 10:06:46 UTC 2014

Hi Craig,

Looks like you didn't include a link for your jenkins.war file, so I
built my own using your branch of jenkins at
https://github.com/rodrigc/jenkins/tree/JENKINS-24521-2 (built on Ubuntu
12.04 with Oracle/Sun Java 7). For my own .war, UNIX local account
logins are working normally using FreeBSD 10.0-RELEASE, with nothing of
note in the log file, so I'm not sure why we're getting differing
results. I did remove my ~.m2 directory entirely to be sure that no
local packages were being used.

Thanks,
Anthony