javavmwrapper-2.4 does not always choose the right java vm

Louie Penaflor penaflor at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 23:12:52 UTC 2012

Hi,

	I've had similar issue to: http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-ports-bugs/2012-May/233089.html except I'm on 2.4.  I manually edited the file as the patch isn't the same, and it worked afterwards.

	I'm not attaching a patch as I'm not sure if the changes I made is the proper solution.  Can I file a bug somewhere so it can be updated in the next version?  Thanks and I look forward to your reply!

--Louie