port configuration crash

milen at fmi.uni-sofia.bg milen at fmi.uni-sofia.bg
Mon Nov 5 13:23:53 UTC 2012

Dear Sir or Madam,

Following the advice in the script, I am attaching the files

/usr/ports/java/icedtea-web/work/iced-tea-web-1.3/config.log

and list of all packages.

Since the former seems to be empty, I attache also a copy of the entire
console session (ran in KDE csh terminal) up to the crash.

Note that I am running a release candidate for 9.1 due to a known bug with
network drive in 9.0, therefore, I can not go back to the stable version.

I hope this would be helpfull!

Also, I await your advice on how to proceed.

Best Regards,
Milen Ivanov.