Proposal

P. Thomas PThomas9243 at ymail.com
Sun Mar 11 09:41:43 UTC 2012

   Hello,

   As you can see, you received this e-mail and opened it. If you were    using our  e-mail  marketing services, we could be doing the same
   thing for  you. We can reach new prospective clients extremely fast
   and at an  incredibly low cost compared to any other form of
   marketing.

   We offer E-mail  Service Plans for every size business. Even if you
   don't have your    targeted lists at no additional    Million Consumers and 45 Million Businesses. We can    over 20K different search filters.

   We will create your e-mail ad, provide the database, send your
   message  through our dedicated mailing servers and provide realtime
   tracking for
   So, if you are serious about skyrocketing your sales this week,
   contact  us here.

   Order by TODAY for this special  offer:

   120,000 Sent
   Contact me at 1 (800) 330-4022 ext 420 or fill  out our information
   request form for complete details. If you    benefit from this offer, please send them this e-mail.

   To Your Success,

   Patrick Thomas
   E-mail Blast USA, Inc.
   Scottsdale, AZ

   If you would like to be removed from our    here.