FF 3.6+ Applets and the right JDK

Achilleas Mantzios achill at matrix.gatewaynet.com
Tue Sep 28 07:03:41 UTC 2010

Στις Tuesday 28 September 2010 02:26:41 ο/η Ronald Klop έγραψε:
> On Mon, 27 Sep 2010 23:37:22 +0200, Aryeh Friedman
> <aryeh.friedman at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > The reason for upgrading is we also do HTML5 work and even though the
> > support is not there fully yet we do need to test against the best
> > current support for HTML5.... the reason for bringing up flash was I
> > don't own a TV and didn't want to loose that capability for watching
> > video (there is not enough OGG/HTML5 videos out there yet to make not
> > having flash an option)

I have the newest applet plugin working with linux-f10-flashplugin-10.1r82.
All work fine, flash, youtube, and some applets i tested.
The applets who dont work are the same who dont work neither in Ubuntu, so its safe
to say that this is ok for now. :)

--
Achilleas Mantzios