jmap

Kurt Miller kurt at intricatesoftware.com
Fri Jan 9 12:52:14 PST 2009

Hi Brian,

Greg, myself and the rest of the active bsd-java porters have
all signed Sun's Contributor Agreement so that our work could
be incorporated into OpenJDK (GPLv2 licensed). Longer term jdk
1.6 and 1.7 will be based off OpenJDK's code base so you will
need to sign and perhaps your company may need to sign the SCA
before we could include it in the OpenJDK bsd-java port.

Details for the SCA can be found here:

http://openjdk.java.net/contribute/
http://sun.com/software/opensource/sca.pdf
https://sca.dev.java.net/CA_signatories.htm