openjdk6 port complete and ready for testing

SAITOU Toshihide toshi at ruby.ocn.ne.jp
Thu Feb 26 04:10:54 PST 2009

In message: <loom.20090226T101900-897 at post.gmane.org>
            ArtemGr <artemciy at gmail.com> writes:
> Mike Jakubik <mikej <at> rogers.com> writes:
> > Good news, the port compiled and installed OK for me!. Now is someone
> > could tell me how to us the javavmwrapper to switch to this i would be
> > very thankful, as i can't find any documentation on this.
>
> export JAVA_HOME=/usr/local/openjdk6

/usr/local/etc/javavm_opts.conf is also functional.
Add this line:

   #JAVA_HOME=/usr/local/diablo-jdk1.6.0/
   JAVA_HOME=/usr/local/openjdk6/

then

   $ java -version
   openjdk version "1.6.0-internal"
   OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0-internal-root_25_feb_2009_15_36-b00)
   Diablo Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 10.0-b23, mixed mode)

1.6.0-internal
      ^^^^^^^^
With that if the trailing text is set appropriately, we may
possibly build the GlassFish... Who had tried?

---
SAITOU