FreeBSD Port: java/icedtea6-stubs

Mike Jakubik mikej at rogers.com
Mon Feb 23 10:34:02 PST 2009

Hi,

I am trying to build the new openjdk port, however i can not download this
dependency. The master site times out, and the freebsd ftp site does not
have the file. I have also not been able to find this anywhere on the net.

P.S. If anyone has this file and would be wiling to share i would
appreciate it greatly.

Thanks.

---
=> jdk-7-icedtea-plugs-1.6b.tar.gz doesn't seem to exist in
/usr/ports/distfiles/.
=> Attempting to fetch from http://www.intricatesoftware.com/distfiles/.
fetch:
http://www.intricatesoftware.com/distfiles/jdk-7-icedtea-plugs-1.6b.tar.gz:
Operation timed out
=> Attempting to fetch from
ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/distfiles/.
fetch:
ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/distfiles/jdk-7-icedtea-plugs-1.6b.tar.gz:
File unavailable (e.g., file not found, no access)
=> Couldn't fetch it - please try to retrieve this
=> port manually into /usr/ports/distfiles/ and try again.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/java/icedtea6-stubs.