openjdk6 port complete and ready for testing

Baptiste Daroussin baptiste.daroussin at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 09:48:08 PST 2009

Thanks for that,

I tried to build it but it fails tn find X11/Xlib.h that I get on my system,
perhaps it is necessary to add X11_PATH=${LOCALBASE} I'm trying to build it with
that new env to see if it fixes the build (it is very long as my testing computer
is slow).

There is also $(LOCALBASE)/include/X11/Xlib.h:${PORTSDIR}/x11/xorg-libraries and
USE_XLIB=yes
USE_XLIB is deprecated you should replace it by USE_XORG+=      x11 xext xi xtst
as it is done is jdk16 makefile.

last thing : perhaps you should in the end add the registervm stuff to allow
javawrapper ton find openjdk6.

If you prefer I can send a PR.

Thanks for this ports.
Bapt