OpenJDK7 port status, anyone know?

Greg Lewis glewis at eyesbeyond.com
Fri Nov 14 08:21:36 PST 2008

On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 04:16:13PM +0900, Maho NAKATA wrote:
> Hello Greg, Kurt, Landon, Jung-uk, Chirstos, is any progress here?
> I'm also interested in this status, because I'm maintaing
> OpenOffice.org port.
>
> Daichi-san, have you ever tried the following instruction by Landon Fuller?
> > http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/bsd-port-dev/2008-August/000006.html

Those instructions are correct.  The port is currently building fine for
me.  Its a bit behind the main OpenJDK 7 source though -- I'm going to try
and get it synced up as soon as I can.

If you want to be more involved, then I suggest subscribing to the
bsd-port-dev at openjdk.java.net mailing list.